Friday, May 01, 2009

Clipse of Reality


In the above video, Malice, of The Clipse, all but confesses that the cocaine raps that they put out for young minds to consume, may not have been true stories. As that guy used to say on This Week In Baseball, "How 'bout that?" While this admission is not surprising, the fact that he made it is.

“There’s a lot of foolishness in hip-hop as my grandmother would say,” he said. “And I just want to say that I am and have been a part of the problem, the thing about it is I need foolishness in my hip-hop, I need foolishness in my movies. I happen to like that."

Given that Malice likes dwelling on foolishness, it's a safe bet that the duo will continue telling lies to our wives and children with their next release. But they may be on the hunt for new source material. Their manager was recently indicted for allegedly operating a large drug ring in Virginia.

No comments: